DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The Galaxy S3 Pre-Order Thread

1. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1000 times
    Twitter
    wicked_E46
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member

Thumbs up The Galaxy S3 Pre-Order Thread

Good news! You get to keep your unlimted data plan if you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S3 from Verizon!

Post up in here once you pre-order yours!

2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1421 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Awesome because vzw just gave me 100$ off on a two year contract pricing on a device... S3 now, vanquish as soon as it drops

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    first time pre-ordering. How does it work? they ship it to you the day its released or do you have the option to pick up in store? thanks!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID

Come to daddy!

Just pre-ordered my 32GB Pebble Blue Samsung. Confirmation states the phone will be "shipped by June 6th"!!! - so am foolishly hoping that this might be true and that I will have this new object of desire in my firm embrace in a couple of days!!

The good news is that the new 2 year contract grandfathered in my existing unlimited data plan.

Now the wait begins.....

(order completed at 7:15 am ET to be delivered to New York)

BTW: The Verizon site does not work with the Chrome browser - the "Next" buttons are not displayed!!
    Last edited by kiwiguy; 06-06-2012 at 07:13 AM.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    I just put my pre-order in for a pebble blue 32GB one. Used my brother's upgrade (who's used the same flip phone for centuries now). Spoke to a VZ rep on the phone prior to doing it and she said she didn't know whether or not the grandfathered data would be gone by the time I got the phone and that she couldn't assure that I would get to keep it. However, I ordered it anyway, figuring that if they try to pull that on me I will return it and wait out the rest of my Thunderbolt contract and go somewhere else. I also can't be assured that if I wanted to later transfer my upgrade to get another flip phone for my brother (when my upgrade comes up in Jan) that I would keep unlimited data.

Oh well, this is the new world we live in. I figure I'll see what happens and hope for the best. At least I'll have 14 days to return it if I get it and they try to screw me.

My shipping date was July 9th. I held my friends Fascinate a couple nights ago and couldn't believe how much better the screen was then the TB. I could hardly see a thing on it. I hate this phone. Can't wait!! Good-bye P.O.S. Thunderbolt!!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    Placed an order through my local Best Buy retailer for a 32g Pebble blue one. My love affair with Moto and Droid phones is over. I LOVED my Droid X, have had mixed feelings with my Bionic. My wife got the Nexus a couple of months ago. I'm actually pretty excited to see what having this phone will be like.

I was a first day adopter for each of the previous two phones and I swore I would wait until the SGS3 had been out for a while before I bought in. You can see how well that worked out!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by bgroll View Post
    Placed an order through my local Best Buy retailer for a 32g Pebble blue one. My love affair with Moto and Droid phones is over. I LOVED my Droid X, have had mixed feelings with my Bionic. My wife got the Nexus a couple of months ago. I'm actually pretty excited to see what having this phone will be like.

I was a first day adopter for each of the previous two phones and I swore I would wait until the SGS3 had been out for a while before I bought in. You can see how well that worked out!
    i pre-ordered 2 today got early upgrade form Verizon 2 months early. I paid 140 for first phone 100 off for upgrade to 4g Phone #2 i paid 240 for no discount But Verizon gave me a 100 dollar credit on my account so i paid a total of $275 for 2 Galaxy S III. both these phones are 16gb versions.

P.S i am Nervous about this phone, i have been a diehard Motorola fan as well i currently have the Droid -x.
    I have 14-days after i receive it to keep it or maybe Razr maxx hd will be out and i can grab that.
    Last edited by Gamer113; 06-07-2012 at 11:26 AM.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    jakeMoritz
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Just preordered my 32 GB Pebble Blue Samsung Galaxy S III! WOO!
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    My 32GB Pebble Blue is paid for too!
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    (Droid) Motorola Razr HD
    32 GB White here. I'm wondering how many others held on to their Droid X until this came out. OG Droid --> DroidX --> Galaxy S3

Hope I won't regret leaving Moto
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Links