DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Headphones with a mic?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    samsung facinate
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteravyn
    Fantastic...
    The design rocks and I wear them 10 hours a day, 6 days a week !
    They actually seem to be better with my sgs3 than my Razr Maxx
    Nice thanks might get me some
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    The best part about Zagg smartbuds it's their warranty
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus 32GB
    Shure Se215(I'd personally lean towards a 425 or 535 red) with a mic cable, or (if you've got a bigger budget), any Westone IEM with removable cables with their EPIC MICS cable. Great sq for the price and if the cable ever dies outside-of-warranty, you can just get another cable. The cables are very robust and durable anyways.

Westone has a 2 year warranty if purchased from an authorized retailer as well. Monster's turbine PRO line might also fit the bill here, since they have a lifetime warranty. If it breaks, just rma it for another one.
    Last edited by Byakushiki; 08-14-2012 at 11:40 AM.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    samsung facinate
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteravyn
    The best part about Zagg smartbuds it's their warranty
    Whats the warranty on them
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S III

Compatible Wired Headsets

If you have a Galaxy S3 and you're using a wired headset (where the mic works for voice calls), can you let me know what they are?

I'm trying to find a wired headset I can use to listen to music with and also handle phone calls. I don't really like bluetooth.

I have these: Fix Bud - Black/Black w/Mic - Earphones/Earbuds - Headphones but the mic doesn't work with it.
  6. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    360 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishang View Post
    If you have a Galaxy S3 and you're using a wired headset (where the mic works for voice calls), can you let me know what they are?

I'm trying to find a wired headset I can use to listen to music with and also handle phone calls. I don't really like bluetooth.

I have these: Fix Bud - Black/Black w/Mic - Earphones/Earbuds - Headphones but the mic doesn't work with it.
    Merged with the ongoing conversation about the same topic.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishang

Personally, I LOVE my Zagg Smartbuds ! They work brilliantly!
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #

headphones.

I was wondering if the make headphones for the s3, like the iPhone. Where u Xian answer calls and shuffle through your music etc. Please let me know. Site or store that I can go to to get some
    Thank you
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Are there any headphones/earbuds or whatever that sit in the ear like the iPhone? I must have awkwardly shaped ears because of all different size cushions that come with the the S3, none if them stay in my ear for more than 5 steps when I walk or 1.5 minutes while sitting or standing. I've looked all over and all the suggestions seem to be the ones you slam into your ear canal.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I have tried a handful of Plantronics and Jabra wired headsets and the sound quality is super clear. However, everyone on the other end tells me I sound like I am outside with the wind blowing and they have a hard time hearing me. I'm on my third headset and still no luck finding a wired headset where people say they can hear me ok. My previous phone was a Droid X and I used to ask people about the sound and they couldn't tell if I was on a headset or not. I use my phone for many hours a day, and really prefer a wired headset and preferably one that has a boom toward my mouth to lessen the chance of picking up background noise. I tried a bluetooth JawBone headset on my droid X, but I just didn't like many things about it and really prefer a wired headset. Anyone have suggestions on what is causing the problem or what headsets with mics work well? Someone recommended a 3.5mm noise isolator for listening to audio in a car 3.5mm aux input jack to eliminate noise, and I am tempted to try that for my headset but since I'm only having mic issues I am not really confident it will work. Thanks
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links