DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best website for Samsung G3 accessories?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    yeah amazon is good unless your searching for a specific type/model and they don't have it; then I just go straight through the company who makes it. i like to get things from the manufacturer, it gives me a little more comfort, but to each their own.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Looking for great Samsung S III accessories?? Head on over to Slickwraps.com. We offer a variety of stylish and protective wraps for the S III. They will help protect your phone from scratches, dust, and drops, and have a great look and texture as well.

Hope you'll take a look!>>> Galaxy S III

Best website for Samsung G3 accessories?-galaxy-s3-pink-carbon-fiber_1.jpg Best website for Samsung G3 accessories?-samsung-galaxy-s3-white-carbon-fiber_1.jpg Best website for Samsung G3 accessories?-galaxy-s3-blue-carbon-fiber_2.jpg
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    looks like a pretty good site with different options
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 R-U/Galaxy S4
    Whoever buys accessories from Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T should be shot, sorry, Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay and Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more , these are the only two you should be looking at, unless you have extra cash burning a hole in your pocket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110925643282...ht_1071wt_1397 , http://www.ebay.com/itm/380457882029...ht_3585wt_1397
    Last edited by cybertec69; 08-16-2012 at 08:17 PM.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    SIII
    I bought my case from Verizon sadly. Only because I wasn't planning on getting the phone and didn't want to risk waiting 2 days for a case from amazon.

Anyone have any recommendations for a clear plastic case? I have one of the two pieces but I'd like a hard clear plastic one if I could find one.
  6. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertec69 View Post
    Not always true. If a person gets a discount on accessories from Verizon through work or school, sometimes things can be cheaper from Verizon than Amazon or eBay. This is particularly the case for OEM accessories. I've ordered several accessories from Verizon over the years because I could get them for less than anywhere else due to my discount. But, for those who don't get a discount, Amazon or eBay are almost always cheaper.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 R-U/Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    Not always true. If a person gets a discount on accessories from Verizon through work or school, sometimes things can be cheaper from Verizon than Amazon or eBay. This is particularly the case for OEM accessories. I've ordered several accessories from Verizon over the years because I could get them for less than anywhere else due to my discount. But, for those who don't get a discount, Amazon or eBay are almost always cheaper.
    They are not ALMOST ALWAYS cheaper, they are ALWAYS cheaper, plus you have a zillion more choices. Heck I bought my Seidio Surface with holster case from eBay for $33 with free shipping, if I would have went and bought it from Seidio's own store it would have cost me $50 plus another $7 for shipping, you do the math, sorry to bring you the news but Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T are fleecing you on their accessories, their markup is beyond belief. Same goes for the Seidio case that I used as an example, apparently the eBay vendor must be making a small profit by selling the case "correct", so let's say he is making $7-$10 on the case, as he must to stay in business, makes me just wonder what the markup is on Seidios own web store, you do the math, like I said, if you have extra cash in your pocket burning a hole in it, at least donate it to some less fortunate souls, instead of feeding these huge Giants. Everyone knows Verizon makes BIG BUCKS of their accessories, that's why they always try to shove them down your throat after buying a phone in their store, yea I also get corporate discounts, but they still don't compare with the Vendors I mentioned, cheers.
  8. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertec69 View Post
    They are not ALMOST ALWAYS cheaper, they are ALWAYS cheaper, plus you have a zillion more choices. Heck I bought my Seidio Surface with holster case from eBay for $33 with free shipping, if I would have went and bought it from Seidio's own store it would have cost me $50 plus another $7 for shipping, you do the math, sorry to bring you the news but Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T are fleecing you on their accessories, their markup is beyond belief. Same goes for the Seidio case that I used as an example, apparently the eBay vendor must be making a small profit by selling the case "correct", so let's say he is making $7-$10 on the case, as he must to stay in business, makes me just wonder what the markup is on Seidios own web store, you do the math, like I said, if you have extra cash in your pocket burning a hole in it, at least donate it to some less fortunate souls, instead of feeding these huge Giants. Everyone knows Verizon makes BIG BUCKS of their accessories, that's why they always try to shove them down your throat after buying a phone in their store, yea I also get corporate discounts, but they still don't compare with the Vendors I mentioned, cheers.
    In your experience, they might be always cheaper. But in my experience, I've found that sites such as Amazon and eBay are almost always cheaper, but not always. Perhaps there's a difference in the percentage discount we're both receiving, but there are times when I've purchased accessories from Verizon for cheaper than eBay or Amazon currently had them for. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunder
    I got this 2nd battery and charger/dock for my S3 on amazon. It was 25 bucks at the time.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Batter.../dp/B0081XHMGI

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Banned
    Member #
    I search the internet and find a not famous website for sg s3 accessories,but not bad.The accessories are complete and awesome.I order one screen protector and leather case there.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links