DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Extended batteries?

1. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    362 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vcarterm16 View Post
    I just placed the order, haven't tried it out yet but the items get high user ratings. All of the extended batteries come with a new back for the phone. The really difficult thing is to find a protective case that will fit the new dimensions of the phone with extended battery, this makes it roughly twice as thick. I found one and it is only 5 bucks on amazon.

QCell Samsung Galaxy SIII X-Life NFC enabled 4200mAh Extended Battery + Blue Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530, and Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710) **WITH NFC FOR S BEAM & GOOGLE WALLET SUPPORT** - QCell

22bucks

Hyperion Samsung Galaxy S III Extended Battery HoneyComb TPU Case Black (Hyperion Retail Packaging) **Compatible with ALL Hyperion, Qcell, Onite, Anker, and most Generic Galaxy S3 Extended Battery Models**

5 bucks

I'll get back with a review once I know how it all works.
    Vickie
    Definitely looking forward to your review. Since the extended battery case is made for use with the Hyperion extended battery cover, I'll be curious to know if it will work with other extended battery doors. With third-party extended batteries and covers, there could easily be variations in the size that would cause a case from one company to not work with the extended door of another company since there isn't a standard size like there is with the standard OEM battery and cover.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Here are some extended batteries including doors and the customer reviews.
    http://amzn.to/QsBPqQ
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links