DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: good case galaxy s3

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I got a ROCK Quicksand case which is impressive on design as well as the extra fashion on GS3 as you see here,

good case galaxy s3-tumblr_m7o7teuupm1rr9fyso1_500.jpg

Name:  tumblr_m7o7teuUPm1rr9fyso2_250.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  4.7 KB

Name:  tumblr_m7o7teuUPm1rr9fyso3_250.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  5.9 KB
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by teddbag View Post
    I got a ROCK Quicksand case which is impressive on design as well as the extra fashion on GS3 as you see here,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7o7teuUPm1rr9fyso1_500.jpg 
Views:	1663 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	53547

Name:  tumblr_m7o7teuUPm1rr9fyso2_250.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  4.7 KB

Name:  tumblr_m7o7teuUPm1rr9fyso3_250.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  5.9 KB
    This is a pretty good case and a good price

Amazon.com: Rock Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 (Black) "Quicksand" Composite Poly-carbonate shell Case: Cell Phones & Accessories

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Have no idea if this one is Real ROCK or not? I still remember my first ROCK Quicksand is a knock-off from eBay and makes me suffer a lot,later I get to know a verified ROCK dealer named slickfans from xda-developer forum,their price is much competitive than others and the fact proved they're reliable...

Gray Rock Quicksand Case for Galaxy S3 i9300 with Matt Cover - slickfans.com
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    J_Dav1
    Phone
    Galaxy S III
    I wanted to post back with the case I ultimately decided to get. I decided against a TPU case after I got the phone due to how thin it is. I wanted a little more protection for the it so I went with this Seidio Active case. I really like having a kickstand considering I was coming from the HTC Thunderbolt. I don't use the kick stand a lot, but it is handy to have since I got used to it. IMO it adds just the right amount of thickness to the phone as well it fits in the had comfortably and can still fit easily in a pocket. My only complaint is stuff clings to the rubber, but it isn't bad.
    BamBammm likes this.
    Check out my blog if you like MobileTechView.com
    Follow me on Twitter @J_Dav1

C
    urrent Devices: Galaxy S III, Asus Transformer Prime
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    samsung galaxy s3
    I'm considering this case, but other reviews suggest it makes the back and menu buttons difficult to get to. Have you found this to be an issue? Any problems with the soft silicone when slipping in and out of a pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by johnd09 View Post
    I wanted to post back with the case I ultimately decided to get. I decided against a TPU case after I got the phone due to how thin it is. I wanted a little more protection for the it so I went with this Seidio Active case. I really like having a kickstand considering I was coming from the HTC Thunderbolt. I don't use the kick stand a lot, but it is handy to have since I got used to it. IMO it adds just the right amount of thickness to the phone as well it fits in the had comfortably and can still fit easily in a pocket. My only complaint is stuff clings to the rubber, but it isn't bad.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    J_Dav1
    Phone
    Galaxy S III
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwasserman View Post
    I'm considering this case, but other reviews suggest it makes the back and menu buttons difficult to get to. Have you found this to be an issue? Any problems with the soft silicone when slipping in and out of a pocket?
    It does make the menu and back buttons a little harder to get to but I've got used to it and learned fairly quickly where to touch for them to work. As for the pocket, I keep it in the holster most of the time, but it adds a quite a bit of resistance, and the size makes it tighter as well. I didn't find it a problem the few times I put it in my pocket.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    Check out my blog if you like MobileTechView.com
    Follow me on Twitter @J_Dav1

C
    urrent Devices: Galaxy S III, Asus Transformer Prime
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    samsung galaxy s3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnd09 View Post
    It does make the menu and back buttons a little harder to get to but I've got used to it and learned fairly quickly where to touch for them to work. As for the pocket, I keep it in the holster most of the time, but it adds a quite a bit of resistance, and the size makes it tighter as well. I didn't find it a problem the few times I put it in my pocket.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the feedback. It helped me decide to order one. I guess every case has its tradeoffs and these seem managable. I've been really happy with my previous Seidio cases.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Ordered the Seidio Active with kickstand (red) ($24.90 arrived today, around 36 hour turn around!) Thursday along with a Military shield screen protector.

Spent some time searching again, went with teh same case for my Droid X with success, other than premature splitting on a corner... hopefully that was a fluke. I like having access to the ports without having to remove plugs etc.

I'll probably order the Seidio Obex when it's available, pending pricing.
    Last edited by carguy; 09-29-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    Galaxy S3 | iPhone 4s
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwasserman View Post
    My S3 Seidio Active arrived today. The side buttons are covered and are just as easy to use as they were on the X with the Active case, no issues here.

Front bottom menu and 'back' buttons are easily accessible. If anything, I find I am not accidentally hitting the back button when going from landscape to portrait as I was the last day or so with a naked S3.

The S3 active is more slick on the sides than my X Active was. Hoping that changes very soon as it 'breaks in' so to speak. Slips in and out of pockets just fine, no issue with 'lint' buildup either.
    Galaxy S3 | iPhone 4s
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    GS3
    I just got a Urban Armor Gear case for my phone and it the best case I have ever had. Here is a link to there website. URBAN ARMOR GEAR You can also get them at Amazon. I bought the black case for my white phone and it looks great. It has good protection, the buttons work well and it slips in and out of my pocket well. It dosn't add to much bulk to the phone. One thing I like is that it does not collect lint from my pocket. I would say the prefect case in my opinion.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Links