i gave up all cdma topics. right now someone else compiles for it and it will delay things a bit. on xda people started to port their roms with a cooking receipe i gave them. you can also wait for the topics if you want.
Originally Posted by erasmussen14
Yes sir. Went back and read a 3rd time and ended up figuring it out.
Originally Posted by molesarecoming
So you will no longer be supporting the cdma version of the ROM? This is was finally got me to root and flash. Bummer.
- Compiled from a unified GIT that is shared by a growing number of devices
- Has all the latest CM9 additions
- Completely revamped hybrid code-base, should be better overall
- New PAD/PAL code allows system-scaling finally, that means you can scale the lockscreen, dialogs, toasts, etc.
- Trebuchet comes with new menu options: 4x4 grid grid folders, options for backgrounds, tablet effects
- New cool backup app for pad.prop, *maybe* even an OTA app, either 1.2 or 1.3
- New panel options and descriptions
- Hide status-bar clock doesnt hide HOLO clock in notification center
- Number of notification icons definable in settings
- Tons of fixes and improvements
I just flashed the old build yesterday and now an update! Lol I'm loving this rom so far. The battery life and speed have been amazing. Still getting used to the layout but it seems like a whole new device.
SWEET! I've been waiting for this.
pls wash this over[*]Install Fix: ParanoidAndroid-1.2c-FIX#1.zip
sys default dpi was set to 320 which is crazy
- Navigationbuttons in phone mode are fixed
- Franco kernel smashed games, storage, bootmanager - i switched to cm's default kernel
- Settings panel had a bug, you couldnt set android.dpi, decriptions sucked, too
- Speed improvements, all launchers are buttersmooth now
- Force option for widget scaling works again
I just installed 1.3 and it seems like there is a yellow tinge to everything now...anyone have ideas on how to fix that?
its cm's default kernel, just they way they interpret colors. i dont like it aswell, its too warm, but i got too many complaints when i used franco, which in my opinion is the only kernel for nexus that has a proper white ballance. apparantly franco smashed bootmanager and a couple of games, storage didt show either i heard. if you want install franco on top of it and you'll get even white-ballance.
Why does this Rom lag so much? I love this Rom but its so slow compared to others. /: