[ROM] Steel Droid GNex v3.85 - 6-13-2012Build Version: 3.85, by (Steel Droid ROM Developer)
Developer Last Online: Apr 2014
|Category: [ROM]||Build Version: 3.85||Rating: (1 votes - 5.00 average)|
|Released: 04-27-2012 Last Update: 06-13-2012 Installs: 5|
|Theme: Custom Base Version: ICS Compiled From: AOKP|
Steel Droid GNex v3.85
Don't forget to hit THANKS and VOTE!
Also, be sure to thank scar45 and remicks for their amazing PCB Blue theme!
Donation links for both of them are at the bottom of this post
Steel Droid Official AOKP Settings Thread (TWEAKS)
June 13, 2012
PCB Blue Theme by Scar45 and Remicks from RootzWiki
Galaxy Nexus Verizon CDMA/LTE
SD_GNEX_3850_PCB_BLUE.zip - 140.12 MB - TRUE ICS - PCB BLUE THEMED
SD_GNEX_3850.zip - 134.42 MB - TRUE ICS
Open up the Browser, and type in "about:debug" (minus the quotes of course)
This will enable debug settings and the Java Console.
Goto Settings -> About Phone, and click repeatedly on Android version and
Mod version. You will see what happens. :-D
Galaxy Nexus v3.85 PCB Blue AND unthemed AOKP versions (6-13-2012):
* Synced as of 6-8-2012
* Based on AOKP build 38
* Gapps from 4-29-2012 are included
* Theme courtesy of AOKPCB (scar45 and remicks)
* Cleaned up octo lockscreen layout
* Decreased size of custom lockscreen apps to match other icons
* Statusbar brightness enabled by default after you wipe
* Out of range Bluetooth devices won't show up anymore in Settings
* By default, Cron now empties the data cache daily (used to be: never)
* By default, Cron now drops page, dentry and inode caches hourly (used to be: daily)
* Added AOKPCB Wallpapers app
* Added option in Browser to close all tabs (besides current)
* Added nav bar widgets
* Added support for more lockscreen targets
* Added statusbar autohide (for apps that need full screen)
* Added statusbar notification counter (RC > Statusbar General > Notification Counter)
* Fixed data toggle
* Fixed ugly gradient on dark holo background
* Fixed certain FCs with RC related to weather
* Reworked lockscreen music layout to be cleaner
* Removed requirement to reboot when toggling keyboard switcher (IME switcher) in statusbar
Just install the ROM through recovery of your choice. Gapps are INCLUDED.
Wipe EVERYTHING before installing, or you WILL have problems.
Give the ROM time to run, before judging it. It will be slow to start, but speed will increase as things settle in. Wont take long, maybe a few minutes!
Here are my thanks, in no particular order:
Google (Android OS!)
AOKP (4.0.4 ICS base)
scar45 (AOKPCB theme)
remicks (AOKPCB theme)
scar45 and remicks: DONATE
Show Your Support
- If you like this modification support the author by donating.
- This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.