ya i have never had a reboot less i told it to do so.
THIS! Do NOT restore system data or apps from TiBU, and all should be good. Had minor issues after restoring through TiBU too quickly and not paying attention, no issues since starting over and skipping the TiBU system (apps and data) restore.
Gnex CDMA Liquid ICS 1.25
Great ROM, Thanks!!!
where do I find gapps? is it in extras?
Hi All. I am looking to flash this from stock. I am mainly hoping to resolve an issue with Bluetooth A2DP audio skipping. I've tried just about everything else. Anyone know if the 4.02 -> 4.0.4 update might help my issue? Also is it possible to restore my nandroid backup (back to stock) if I don't like the update, or would I have to reflash to stock?
Can you look into seeing why the phone drops connection on windows 7 64bit when your trying to transfer data to the phone. be it pictures, music, movies, videos, documents. Or even searching thru the phone.. via thru computer does it. If i need to take a video to show i will figure it out to do it
I am very happy with this ROM and want to say THANK YOU!
I especially like:
- Increase in UI speed over stock 4.0.2
- The lockscreen - I replaced widgetlocker with this, and am very happy.
- Slick interface for Liquid Control options. I keep finding ways to improve/tweak every day.
- Powermenu, toggles, and plethora of customization options that are easy to figure out.
- Everything seems to "just work" with no fuss.
- I have not had the one-way-audio/mute issue that I used to have when I was stock rooted. DancingNexus
Unrelated to the ROM...
- I am still having an issue with A2DP audio hiccuping at random times.