DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What you favorite rom for our beloved G-Nex?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    Aokp by roman is the best without a question. On milestone 3 now but there are newer nightlies out now.

AOKP or Die
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    @MVPanthersFan11
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan View Post
    Aokp by roman is the best without a question. On milestone 3 now but there are newer nightlies out now.

AOKP or Die
    I flashed AOKP last night and I love the customization and the fluidity of the rom but I'm down to 46% battery after an hour and a half of light use. I area just got 4g today so maybe lte just sucks that much juice but I had much better battery life on gummy and stock. What's a good kernel that doesn't sacrifice performance?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mattv111 View Post
    I flashed AOKP last night and I love the customization and the fluidity of the rom but I'm down to 46% battery after an hour and a half of light use. I area just got 4g today so maybe lte just sucks that much juice but I had much better battery life on gummy and stock. What's a good kernel that doesn't sacrifice performance?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    If your phone had good battery on Gummy try Lean Kernel, as that is what is used there.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    trinity kernel + liquid = awesomeness

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola OG Droid 2.3.5

Angry dont like it? build your own!

Quote Originally Posted by AugmentedFourth View Post
    What horrible customer service! For the amount of money you paid, that A-Hole should be sitting in front of his computer offering 24-7 live-chat support...

Wow, no I'm assuming this is coming from somebody who is paid absolutely nothing into all the free work that he does.

and absolutely agre a great and absolutely a great product. It's easy for you to talk **** about something that he's done but what rom have you developed? And if you develop that rom how much would you charge people for the time that you put into it? You know what really helps developers workout bugs in their builds? Dedicated users who appreciate the hard work that has been put into something offered free of charge and DONATE ...did I get that right? DONATE .. obviously not a word your familiar with, because apparently he owes you something because you are not the Dev you thiught you were and cant figure your own mess out. Flashing someone elses hard work is easy as hell developing a takes a lot of hard work, a concept that your probably not familiar. Still though he did not charge you a cent for his work. Problem is, your ****in lazy and didn't take the time to educate yourself about the proper use of these advanced features and how they intertwine, but somehow thats his fault? I've used every nightly he's come out with with no problems on my GNex. Funny that you say "customer support" .....because you haven't paid anything! Now I can vouch for this because when I first rooted my galaxy nexus I completely bricked it I was searching high and low for a fix . Sent him a message and within ten minutes he contacted me and proceeded to talk on the phone and get me through a 2 hour process of fixing my bricked phone without asking for a penny. This is BEFORE I installed any of his work on the GNex...BEFORE...Even better he knew that it wasnt his build and never even asked if I had used any of his stuff. Yeah that's saying something about t character of this man. Learn your **** kid, or do it yourself
    "OG" Droid-- Android 2.3.5-- Build-GRJ90-->Extremely Fast and Simple, compliments of the great Mr. Peter Alfonso.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Take it easy there Sparky Looks like you are directing your anger at the wrong person, think his post about customer service was being sarcastic, hopefully you have calmed down by now.

I do agree with you that we owe these developers a lot, as they work hard on these ROMs, and am not sure whether they get anything in return (though for all I know they have something coded in that is stealing all my information as I speak ) I can say that with the ROM I am currently using (DarkAOSP) the developers have been very responsive and fix most problems before I ever have them, and they don't release an update daily that I have to deal with constant updates.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    @MVPanthersFan11
    Phone
    G-Nex
    I must say Axiom Crossbreed is the best rom i've used
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    da Droid
    i liked the crossbreed also. as i've liked the aokp team kang, & gummy. paradigm, sourcery, revolution..all them..first month i was for gummynex. then i moved to codename and really like that rom..lately i've been Liquid.
    xx
    will have to try petes then. was a long time bugless beast flasher with the og. then got on pe a while. <3 my nexus sexus
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Liquid 1.25 and Sourcery 2.0 are my favorites. But, probably the best kept secret it TranquilIce by TBH. A new one just came out yesterday and I wil be flashing it soon to give it a whirl.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Axi0m Crossbreed definitely, smooth and the battery life is excellent

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Links