Update.. see the change log... it include full language support now which I know was requested
I don't have a Galaxy Nexus yet but I got a few questions about this rom:
1. in the last screenshot you show the drop down menu settings and I was wondering if its possible to change what settings are available there since something like auto brightness would make more sense on a gsm model than 4G LTE?
2. does this improve the battery life of the phone in any way?
3. can you change the icons of the 2 extra apps on the lock screen or would it be easier to just use widget locker for that?
4. is the T9 dialer like the dialer on htc phones where if you want to call someone you can type their name and it appears above instead of typing a phone number?
hope you got time to answer these questions.
I am not using the GSM version but I will take a shot at it anyway.
1) On the CDMA version you can not change the toggles so I would say it is the same way.
2) This depends on your set up and how you use the phone. But *typically* people experience an increase. This depends on you though so keep that in mind.
3) To the best of my knowledge you would need to flash a mod to change the icons and I have never used widget locker to speak on that.
4) And as long as I understand what you mean then yes it does.
Has anybody used a different kernel and got better battery life because my battery life isn't so good... Love this rom though
OG Droid has evolved into the Droid Bionic...then a Droid RAZR(miss it)
...and now a Galaxy Nexus...er Droid NEXUS!
addicted to my droid....
::edit:: this link retrieves the GSM ROM -> http://goo-inside.me/roms/teamgummy/...exGSM0.7.0.zip
Last edited by steelyglint; 02-05-2012 at 08:45 AM.