DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 57 of 160 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

1. jk8
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Strangely, I do have the most recent version of cwm (6.0.1.5). I think my real problem is that even though I've been doing this since the original Droid, I know enough to cause trouble but not enough to get myself out of it. I even wiped everything before installing 4.2 but that didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by jpin321 View Post
    Make sure you have the latest version of cwm or twrp recovery. That should fix your issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX,D3,NEXUS 7
    YAY 4.2 is out, think I'll give it a go. Should I be able to flash over what I have now without a wipe or anything?
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Gnex w/ Codename Android

Re: Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

Quote Originally Posted by jk8 View Post
    Strangely, I do have the most recent version of cwm (6.0.1.5). I think my real problem is that even though I've been doing this since the original Droid, I know enough to cause trouble but not enough to get myself out of it. I even wiped everything before installing 4.2 but that didn't help.
    Maybe I didn't understand the issue. Are you having trouble making or restoring backups, and/or is the os having trouble finding files?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by jpin321; 11-27-2012 at 04:15 PM.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by buckmarble
    Alright fellas. Here we go. First beta build. http://www.projectelite.net/actngrez...2-squished.zip

Known issues:
    KB gesture typing gets the trail but no word enters. We are working on this. Seems to be a dictionary issue from aosp.

We have decided to go the route of selectable quick settings rather than power widgets. Just an FYI.

Let us know what you guys think!

Everything is running amazing, except for 2 things so far. I flashed this morning over the latest PE version and wiped cache and dalvik and the things I've noticed are Fc when trying to access alarms through the analog clock and every once in a while, while connected to blue tooth. My phone locks up. Black screen, still on and the screen will not come back on. Have to do battery pull. Also occasionally it disables blue tooth and then enables it. While listening to music in my car but other that that, it's great! Good work! Actually. It just locked up randomly. About 5 min ago without bluetooth
    Last edited by oDECREEx; 11-27-2012 at 04:36 PM.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Quote Originally Posted by oDECREEx View Post
    Everything is running amazing, except for 2 things so far. I flashed this morning over the latest PE version and wiped cache and dalvik and the things I've noticed are Fc when trying to access alarms through the analog clock and every once in a while, while connected to blue tooth. My phone locks up. Black screen, still on and the screen will not come back on. Have to do battery pull. Also occasionally it disables blue tooth and then enables it. While listening to music in my car but other that that, it's great! Good work! Actually. It just locked up randomly. About 5 min ago without bluetooth
    Sounds like you flashed dirty. That could be the problem.

someloser likes this.
    Liquid Smooth
    Minimal Fornication
    Galaxy Nexus
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    home telephone

Quote Originally Posted by oDECREEx View Post
    Heres a crazy stupid question but was the version you flashed (dirty) over the top of a 4.1.2 rom by chance? Or was it one of the versions that buckmarble referred to as broken/un-official? And heres a just waaay out of this galaxy, crazy, jaw dropping question... did you perhaps think about wiping data/system/cache/dalvik (clean, proper install) before posting a bug report? Just curious..

TheShamrock7 likes this.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Over the 4.2.1 rom. The latest (before 4.2). And dirty flash? Even though I wiped cache?
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by someloser

Heres a crazy stupid question but was the version you flashed (dirty) over the top of a 4.1.2 rom by chance? Or was it one of the versions that buckmarble referred to as broken/un-official? And heres a just waaay out of this galaxy, crazy, jaw dropping question... did you perhaps think about wiping data/system/cache/dalvik (clean, proper install) before posting a bug report? Just curious..

I DONT WANNA DELETE EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN... I just got everything back like last week... But I guess since this is a different version of android. I would need a clean install huh. :/ alright. Brb.
    Member #
    Phone
    verizon galaxy nexus
    Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!-screenshot.png

Calendar gets stuck trying to sync.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX,D3,NEXUS 7
    Maybe the calendar issue has something to do with the missing December month I read about, so maybe the 4.2.1 google released fixes the problem?

Links