DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Project Elite GNex section!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by xkape View Post
    I missed Liquid... that why he's gone?

Now that we are completely off topic and hijacked this thread..lol (sorry Actngrey ) I can't stand Rootz because the admins there dont know how to administer a forum. It makes me feel like XDA is perfect compared to it. They allow all the crap talking you can handle, they let people sell their themes and ROM's (bye bye innovation and community help) and they let users scam people for money. And those are just the things that I have personally brought to the mod's attention and all of it so far has been ok to do.
    TBH, I didn't realize Liquid had left but probably. He's added a few new people to his "team" that have rubbed some devs the wrong way. It's the age old "is it kanged from CM or is it not," "do you have to give credit or do you not because it's open source..." That sort of thing.

Now, to bring this back on track and close the off topic chatter that I'm guilty of engaging in: Who's pumped that we're getting closer to a potential PE beta release? IMO, PE 4.2 was hands down the best overall ROM on the OG for speed, stability and options. Really, really looking forward to flashing Greg's work!
    Phone: CDMA Galaxy Nexus
    Tablet: iPad 2
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus/Liquid/Imo
    Psyched for this release too and hope all the drama and BS subsides so we can all get back to putting cool $**t on our phones!
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Yup I definitely can't wait for PE on the nexus. 4.2 and even 6.5 were amazing on the og. 4.2 being my favorite just because froyo was more stable than gingerbread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus: CDMA | ROM: Sourcery | Theme: Stock | Kernel: Trinity | Recovery: TWRP
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by The Race To Die View Post
    Yup I definitely can't wait for PE on the nexus. 4.2 and even 6.5 were amazing on the og. 4.2 being my favorite just because froyo was more stable than gingerbread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Yep, I agree with all of that. I threw 4.2 on a buddy's phone a couple months ago and he's blown away by it...the usual, "it's like a brand new phone!"
  5. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Wow, hey guys! I didn't even know this forum was here. I'm looking forward to getting back into DF more often now that I've upgraded to the GNex! My old OG had gotten to the point that it was struggling so much I didn't even want to play with it anymore, much less mod it. It was tough holding out for the GNex, but I got it the first day. I've been sort of hanging out over at XDA and Rootzwiki (lurking and learning, more than anything), although I'm a little disgruntled with RW right now with all the drama that's gone down the last couple of days -- and because xkape left there, for good reason (still love your work xkape!).

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more PE goodness and to getting active in the DF community again.
    tp7six, burntorangefan and Yonnor like this.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Wow, hey guys! I didn't even know this forum was here. I'm looking forward to getting back into DF more often now that I've upgraded to the GNex!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more PE goodness and to getting active in the DF community again.

We missed ya GirLuvsDroid, glad to see you back
    GirLuvsDroid likes this.

7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by tp76 View Post
    We missed ya GirLuvsDroid, glad to see you back
    Awwwww, thanks tp!!
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    ASUS Transformer Prime
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
    Wow, hey guys! I didn't even know this forum was here. I'm looking forward to getting back into DF more often now that I've upgraded to the GNex! My old OG had gotten to the point that it was struggling so much I didn't even want to play with it anymore, much less mod it. It was tough holding out for the GNex, but I got it the first day. I've been sort of hanging out over at XDA and Rootzwiki (lurking and learning, more than anything), although I'm a little disgruntled with RW right now with all the drama that's gone down the last couple of days -- and because xkape left there, for good reason (still love your work xkape!).

GLD! Great to see you back. First it was CK, now it's you! DF is starting to feel like "home" again...

I jumped out of the OG to a T-bolt, which necessarily pushed me away from DF for awhile. Got the G nex on day one as well, as Sense was just too much for me...So now I patiently wait for PE, though there are lots of good options out there right now. And +1 on the RW drama, too much for me.
  9. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by burntorangefan View Post
    GLD! Great to see you back. First it was CK, now it's you! DF is starting to feel like "home" again...

I jumped out of the OG to a T-bolt, which necessarily pushed me away from DF for awhile. Got the G nex on day one as well, as Sense was just too much for me...So now I patiently wait for PE, though there are lots of good options out there right now. And +1 on the RW drama, too much for me.
    That's exactly it, BOF! I feel like I've come home again after too long away. This is gonna be great!
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    ASUS Transformer Prime
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    GLD posting in a PE thread is somehow making this seem even closer and official! Axiom is tiding me over fine, until PE comes out! Can't wait for this....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
    Galaxy Nexus LIQUID 1.5
Page 5 of 160 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Links