have their been any major changes to the bluetooth portion of the rom? I can't exactly remember which rom I was running but I noticed that the bluetooth would no longer stream to my car stereo. I figure it has something to do with the rom because i flashed back to my titanium backup running the stock rom and the streaming worked fine. I can't say for sure but I think it might be the 4.0.4 props. haha regardless, I can't wait for the official release to drop. I will definetly be sending a huge donation when it does. Please keep the updates coming.
Changes in 5/10 build:
- Navigation bar updated with padding fixes and adds menu button. Not just the 3 dot menu.
- Synced with latest source which updates what's themed.
- Blue Soft Keys updated to 5/10
Just wanted to report some issues I've noticed with the Galaxy Nexus (Verizon). I was using build 5/04; now I'm using 5/09. Before that, I was using the leaked 4.0.4, IMM30something. I'm also running Juice Defender on my phone.
1. Battery life and the battery graph exhibit some strange behavior.
Sometimes the phone seems to be sleeping properly, other times the battery takes a nosediveThe battery graph will go up slightly after using the phone and then locking it. (I'm not sure if this is because CM9 tries to "predict" your battery life like the iPhone does, but this doesn't make sense since the graph is a %, not time remaining.)2. The notification widget button for "Lockscreen" doesn't seem to have any effect.
I tried the button with no lock screen, swipe lock screen, and pin lock screen; toggling the button had no effect.3. Under Security -> Lock screen, "Owner info" is not displaying after being set.
4. Under Security -> Lock screen, "Power button instantly locks" seems to have no change on locking behavior.
Thank you for all your hard work on CM. I hope that all the features can be as stable as the stock builds someday!
Last edited by threEchelon; 05-11-2012 at 01:15 PM.
On the 5/10 build side loading apps does not work.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Rom all of them
Changes in 5/15 build:
- A few pick updated. Such as nav bar.
- Add multiple UUID tags to profile
- avrcp quirks for Ford audio systems should be configurable.
- Blue Soft Keys updated to 5/15
Changes in 5/21 build:
- Apollo added in.
- Few other things that got merged.
- Blue Soft Keys updated to 5/21