Changes in 3/12 build:
Changes in 3/12 build:
I did a complete factory reset with data wipe / cache / dalvik, flashed again, and it works. so...something about a data wipe fixes it, but deleting the file itself doesn't.
- i got into adb shell with said command and it errors with settings.db cannot be opened (same error if adb shell into the databases directory then running the command without the full path).
- i can find it using root explorer and all folders from / to settings are mounted the same.
- if i get into adb shell, i can manually find the file. however, if you ls any of the folders, you get opendir failed, permissions denied error.
- i don't have a sqlite editor by the viewer does allow me to see the DB records and nav_buttons "back|home|search1" (or something).
EDIT: i noticed the boot animation is back
Last edited by sc0rch3d; 03-14-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: found more information
Changes in 3/18 build:
- Add ability to use volume rockers as cursor
- New boot animation from Cameron Behzadpour
- bootanim: Don't cache textures after a configurable threshold
- Profiles: Switch to Tabbed layout for the Profiles Settings screen
- Update kernel binary
- Preferences: Show/hide homescreen icon labels
- CellLayout: Better Scaling
- Preferences: Infinite/Loop homescreen scrolling
- Settings: Volume rocker wake - Fix string description
- Lockscreen : Fix vol wake for lockscreen security type none
- Makes network mode toggle work. Port from CM7.
- I know you will probably hate me for this but nav bar editor was updated and requires you to wipe again. Sorry.
- Increased video recording quality.
- Blue buttons updated to 3/18 build.
Can you do this on 4.0.2? im trying to figure out how to get to 4.0.3 but i cant find anything. im rooted and have an unlocked bootloader with 4.0.2 and the stock rom
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: CDMA | ROM: Sourcery | Theme: Stock | Kernel: Trinity | Recovery: TWRP
Think I'm going to wait a while, maybe until we're fully on 4.0.4...having to recurrently wipe data is a hassle and things seem to be working pretty well now (still on the 8 March build).
Galaxy Nexus: CyanogenMod 9-rc0 with Franco's Milestone 4 kernel @ 1.344 GHz
OG Droid: CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (2.3.7) with Chevy's 1.1GHz uLV kernel, BP7X battery
Nook Color: CyanogenMod 7.1.0, 1.2GHz kernel