DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D1 Droid
    ^^
    updated to 1.08.2012 and everything works like butter. I am not able to load the "blue buttons" zip though...not sure if it's just me but figured I'd say something. I'm running Franco #10 with no issues.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Winner, I'm still running the 5 January build, but just a question - I don't get LED notifications at all, even with Light Flow installed. Has anyone else mentioned this?
    Galaxy Nexus: CyanogenMod 9-rc0 with Franco's Milestone 4 kernel @ 1.344 GHz
    OG Droid: CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (2.3.7) with Chevy's 1.1GHz uLV kernel, BP7X battery
    Nook Color: CyanogenMod 7.1.0, 1.2GHz kernel
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA/LTE
    My notification light seems to work just fine. The only thing I've noticed as buggie is when you hit "home" from messaging, the keyboard remains on the screen for several seconds after the background has changed to the wallpaper... like it's delayed in closing.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by pwsfinest View Post
    My notification light seems to work just fine. The only thing I've noticed as buggie is when you hit "home" from messaging, the keyboard remains on the screen for several seconds after the background has changed to the wallpaper... like it's delayed in closing.
    I've also noticed this as well. As for the notification light mine has been working fine.

Sent by way of my Sexy Galaxy Nexy.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by pwsfinest View Post
    yea same for me. also i noticed whenever i hit the homebutton there is some redraws. never happened with stock

also the launcher is kinda laggy
    Verizon LTE Galaxy Nexus
    AOKP 4 LIFE - Milestone 6 ICS
  6. EAK
    Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    I get it also, but it's only for like half a second. I think maybe you guys need to switch to Franco's kernel.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG Rooted Droid
    I am still on Jan 5th build as well, but wanted to report some weirdness. First, if I try installing with the Google apps from kejar linked on the first post, I can't get any gapps to run. They all force close on me. I found some other copy on the web that works fine tho.
    I can't get my calendar to sync up (or even open) from either an exchange calendar or a Google calendar.
    Facebook pics are not going as default images for my contacts, even tho Facebook IS on my accounts settings and set to sync. Twitter pics are loading fine.

Overall loving the from tho. So glad you got a gnex, Winner! Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Hmmm...very odd. The only time my LED comes on is when the phone rings.

Otherwise, all is great - love the ROM, looking forward to future builds.
    Galaxy Nexus: CyanogenMod 9-rc0 with Franco's Milestone 4 kernel @ 1.344 GHz
    OG Droid: CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (2.3.7) with Chevy's 1.1GHz uLV kernel, BP7X battery
    Nook Color: CyanogenMod 7.1.0, 1.2GHz kernel
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by ntxct View Post
    I highly doubt it's rom related but I haven't been able to get any notification vibration working on my device... using light flow for all my notifications (so Im semi sure its light flow's problem, though on stock 4.0.2 it was working) Anyways, vibrate on screen press is working, and I know the phone's sound is set to sound + vibrate, setting up a notification within light flow (yes once again, not rom-related), the led control works, the sound on notification works, but whether its 1,2,3 - short, medium, or long vibrates, no vibration actually happens. As soon as the next build drops, I'll experiment with the stock install.

Getting great performance in GTA3, Dragon's lair (not that it's too intensive) and never have launcher redraws unless I go into the Trebuchet settings, and then press home, but I suspect that's due to changes being actively made, in any case its consistent and only shown there.

Lastly, in the CMsettings, the "Indicator Color" in the Notification Power Widget settings still force closes, I don't care to change the color, but it is an easy way to guarantee a force close when I want to see that pop-up :-P
    Found a solution running 1-08 - LED notification works with light flow and vibrate ONLY when the phone is in vibrate mode, in sound + vibrate, the vibration doesnt work.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Twitter
    scorch3d
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 d2att
    on the 0108 build i cannot get the flashlight widget feature on the notification bar
Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Links