Well...., did this one to my self. Gnex got fairly wet in the bottom of a snowtube . Dried it off quickly as soon as I was aware, and tried the "put the phone in a bag a rice" trick
for a few days afterwards.
Everything works except, the phone charging indicator stays on even after the phone is fully charged and I've removed the USB cable. When the battery reaches 14% capacity,
the audio/visual warning repeats 3-5 times within lets say a 10second span (which REALLY kills the battery). Lastly, when plugging a USB cable from my Mac to the phone,
it takes several tries for the Mac to see it.
I've already tried a new battery in the GNex, but the behavior is the same. Anyone gone through something similar? Any way to repair this?