GNEX Issue With USB Transferring Files (.zip)
Hello. Have not posted in some time. I am coming from DROID X and had it all MODDED. Getting used to a few things that are different on the GNEX. One specifically is no support for Mass Storage. So here is my issue:
- I am running Windows XP and have my phone rooted.
- I have downloaded "Gummy_toro-Release-0.8.1.zip" (GummyNex to install) on my local PC on the C: Drive
- I have all Samsung Drivers installed
- I plug in my GNEX as a "Media" device and "Camera" device with Debugging turned on. (Tried Both)
- When I attempt to drag and drop the file from my C: Drive to the GNEX I get the below message.
The Gummy_Toro_Release-0.8.1zip file type is not supported on this device. If it is a media file, you may be able to use Windows Media Player to convert the file to a playable type prior to transfer. Do you want to skip this file now?
Skip, Skip All, Cancel
Any of these options I chose cancels the transfer and I can not get it to the Android Device.