I'm a bit unsure as to how this happened. Heres a breakdown of events:
1. I flashed Codename Android.
2. Everything was running VERY smoothly.
3. I rebooted as I do every night just a bit ago.
4. When it loaded up, it sent me to the "Activation Screen" for some reason?
5. It went to the desktop, but the moment I touch an app it froze.
6. I rebooted multiple times, and each time it gets to the desktop, it doesnt let me touch an app or even get to settings.
7. As in, it literally doesnt let me do ANYTHING.
8. I went to clockworkmod recovery, recovered to a previous save.
9. That did no good, same thing happens.
10. I have tried clearing and going to fresh state from CWM, all to no avail. It give me a "failed to restore /data" error every time.
11. I tried pushing a fresh image of Codename Android to the root of my SD partition, flashed it, but it did no good either.
12. Right now, its just sitting on it's boot animation, cant even boot up. But I can get to CWM.
Notes: I noticed that there is no network connection. And it looks like whenever I try any app that is part of the OS (meaning any app, including settings), the whole shindig freezes...
I dont know what to do! I dont know if USB Debugging is enabled for me to go through ADB... and I'm not that skilled in ADB either. I'm willing to do anything, including go back to stock, anything! to get it working again...