[Mods] JakebitesModsv19 Galaxy Nexus LTE/GSM
not my work
JakebitesModsv19 for the Galaxy Nexus LTE/GSM
What is it?
A collection of mods I've found/used for quite a while now including:
-Busybox selector, between 1.17.2 and 1.19.0 at the moment. Will expand selection moving forward with updates. (1.19.0 is installed when flashing in recovery)
-Check mods menu
-Ziplaign Apks mod
-Disable logcat mod(increase performance, possibly saves battery)
-System speed up mod(Been testing in ICS, hard to notice a difference but I included it anyways)
-Enable init.d support for Roms without it
-Option to disable and re-enable mods
-Softboot option(May not work yet)
-Donate option http://rootzwiki.com/public/style_em...ault/smile.png
How do I use this mod?
1) First, you will need to download it with the link provided below.
2) Next, install it in clockworkmod recovery
3) If your phone rebooted on the reboot coming from recovery then your Rom supports init.d on its own and the mods have been activated. You can also check the build number in About phone to see if it includes "+JBMvXX." Skip to step #6
4) If your phone did not reboot on the reboot coming from recovery and your build number in About phone does not include "+JBMvXX" then your Rom does not support init.d support. Lucky for you I have included a way to enable init.d on your device!
5) Open up terminal emulator and type the following to enable init.d support:
You should now see the modcentral main menu, select the option which allows you to enable init.d support. It will ask if you accept and run the script, then prompt for a reboot. If all went well then your phone should reboot twice and then boot up. You should now be able to see "+JBMvXX" in the build number in About phone.
6) To toggle individual mods, check mods, change busybox's, etc. you will need to go to the modcentral main menu. You can do this by opening up terminal emulator and typing this:
Here you will be able to have full control over all of the mods installed on your phone! All in all, there should be an increase in performance and battery life which may or may not be noticeable. Please feel free to leave and feedback and report bugs. Enjoy!
Much of my work was derived from the work of Imoseyon. He is an awesome dev!
Please note that I have thoroughly tested this on my own device, but no one else's as of now. If you are one of the first to flash this initial version, you should consider yourself a tester.
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, flashing this is a choice that you have made and if something breaks it is not my fault.