DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Galaxy Nexus Development Section!

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgyberg View Post
    So Titanium Back Up and Root Explorer just got updated for ICS today! Nice!
    That is awesome. Those are 2 HUGE apps for us rooters
  2. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by YankInDaSouth View Post
    I like your 2 week rule! Very good idea - you avoid the initial bombardment of people rushing out to get the device as well as the "Hey! This don't work! That don't work!" potential. I wish I had your will power! The only way I can hold off on the Gnex is, if like you said, we start hearing about some first quarter 2012 devices before (if?) it drops.
    I added a line in order to get discount pricing on a new device and picked up a "rental" Razr. Not feeling it (even as a rental) and I will be bringing it back today and going back to the TBolt. So essentially, I will have an upgrade in my back pocket ... maybe I can exercise some eagle-like will power and see what the future holds, but I doubt it
    ROFLMAO - Yank has no willpower...he will buy the Gnex on day one...right along with me .... need to get Eagle to start warming up his dev skills....has no problem being a guinea pig if needed
    Last edited by T-Dev; 11-26-2011 at 10:03 AM.
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Yeah T-Dev, you know me too well LMAO! I've tortured myself by watching several GNex videos since that last post & it will be mine ASAP!

Sent from my TBolt ... For a limited time only

RETIRED THEMER
    (Check out my Droid 1 themes - click here)

4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    so i was at bestbuy the other day and a i was playing wit the rezound, a random dude comes up to me and says, "wait two weeks, dont buy that rezound because there will be a phone that will kill every phone out there." so i acted a little dumb and asked oh what kind of phone will it be. and we whispers "galaxy nexus, not the galaxy s2 but something bigger and better." and he went to tell me he worked for verizon since 1999 and he got a word saying the phone will be released on dec 8.

i dont know about you guys but I got pretty excited to hear this from a random verizon worker!!!

5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkang View Post
    so i was at bestbuy the other day and a i was playing wit the rezound, a random dude comes up to me and says, "wait two weeks, dont buy that rezound because there will be a phone that will kill every phone out there." so i acted a little dumb and asked oh what kind of phone will it be. and we whispers "galaxy nexus, not the galaxy s2 but something bigger and better." and he went to tell me he worked for verizon since 1999 and he got a word saying the phone will be released on dec 8.

i dont know about you guys but I got pretty excited to hear this from a random verizon worker!!!

yup. sounds exciting.... what are your thoughts for pricing on this bad boy? .........
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (rooted)

cannot obtain root

So I was the second one in line this morning when my local VZ opened!! I have tried every method I have come across to unlock the bootloader and nothing is happening?? Im using MAC here are the instructions I am following (to a T) could there be "assumed" steps in these instructions. I need things pretty spelled out :/ I have rooted my X several times on froyo and GB so Im not a total noob:/ any help is appreciated

How To Root Your Samsung Galaxy Nexus Using SuperBoot

U
    PDATE (unlocked and rooted) now I can relax
    Last edited by mtnbst; 12-17-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Links