I'm terrible at putting on any kind of screen protectors but I got this try on perfectly.
The one I've had on for a month was still good and even the peel didn't get any bigger. These really stick. They won't come off without a good fingernail but when I took it off there was no residue on my phone.
It was fine - the only one I didn't notice and could tolerate I've tried. I wish I was making cases for the GNex and not just the S III but the Nexus is too far into it's sales cycle.
But I'm keeping the Nexus, would rather have it than the S III.
Seems the edges on the sides aren't sticking very well to the device. Would you say that's the screen protector itself or a "not perfect" application by you? I recall you weren't too fond of screen protectors and that you're not too good applying them either.
I got a Steinheil UltraOleophobic I applied back in December and it still looks like the day I put it on. No bubbles or peeling even with the slightly curved glass. Been in and out of my pocket thousands of times, seen dirt/dust, and even rain, still looks brand new. In terms of smoothness, it feels a bit "stickier" than glass and fingerprints wipe off easily. Does this screen protector really feel smoother than glass? That's what really got me interested.
Yeah I detested screen protectors and I'm not that good at applying them. The picture above is with a flash - the sides are fine. If you tried to use a fingernail to get it off you would have no success (they come off better at the bottom or top with a little work.
Just Like Glass™ Screen Protectors are :
- The most optically clear film on the market which allows you to enjoy the full HD experience on your phone.
- They repel oils, ink, makeup, grime, and strong chemicals.
- They has the lowest light distortion. (Tested with laser beams)
- They will never stain, haze, or cloud.
- They will never have the “Orange Peel” of other screen protectors.
- They are “Smoother than Glass”. They have such a flat finish that the surface friction is less. This makes them 20% smoother than the actual glass.
- There is no plastic feel at all. It’s like touching glass.
- They are the only film you can get that is not only scratch resistant but also resistance to screen breakage. The film increases the break resistance of the glass by 35%.
- The film will last the longest of any on the market. Testing showed that while a regular screen protector shows wear after 345 uses while Just Like Glass will not see any evidence of wear over 10,000 uses.
How does it feel for you? Yeah I know I'm asking the distributor and you're trying to sell it, but honesty would be nice
Does it really feel as smooth or smoother than glass?
I have a long history here of hating screen protectors. I wouldn't sell them unless I would use them.
Yes it feels smoother than glass. Yes, the screen looks perfectly clear when it's on. All of the things I listed were tested by an independent third party company.
The only part I won't test is the impact resistance because I really don't want to crack my screen. I have the data and I'll just believe that part.
The Steinhall I took off and threw away because it felt like plastic. This feels amazing.
I'm not currently selling the Galaxy Nexus ones unless I have demand. I can order as little or as many as I think will sell. So let me know.
We're adding the SIII version now on our site.
Last edited by SSHGuru; 08-13-2012 at 09:18 PM.