DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Screen Protectors and Cases

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    If there's any of those Cruzer cases still available for review, I'd love to apply for one!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    I bought the Verizon Silicon Cover (Non Glossy version) today but I am going to return it. It's all rubber so it's very grippy and doesn't slide in and out my pocket well. It's also pretty loose so the front edges will catch and stretch back as I pull it out of my pocket (I could see this wearing out the case very quickly). I chose it because it was cheap ($15 after corp discount) and because I don't like the gloss ones, but I guess you get what you pay for.
    Last edited by Detonation; 12-16-2011 at 03:57 PM.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    SGN
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    I purchased this one from Verizon I like it.. It does not cover anything and it has a stand.

Attachment 43982
    I bought the same case/holster and here is a picture of the mistake...Screen Protectors and Cases-img_20111216_210225.jpg
  4. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irepodu View Post
    I bought the same case/holster and here is a picture of the mistake...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20111216_210225.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	44020
    When I am playing my music I keep it in the case but take it out of the holster... I stand it up on my desk or lay it flat. Nothing is block outside of the holster.
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Liderc View Post
    So screen protectors, my Wrapsol ones were a disaster. They were very expensive, insanely hard to apply and they had the entire top right corner cut out which is ridiculous for such a high end product.

I'd buy my normal Seidio screen protector but looks like they took the easy way out as well and just cut the top right corner out by the camera.

Anyone happy with their screen protector yet that just has the hole for the speaker and FFC? Would like a dry application if possible, but I'll take all suggestions thanks.
    I have not purchased a screen protector yet still waiting on some reviews from everyone else but I found this one on amazon and it looks like it covers the entire screen with a pin hole for the camera. Check it out

http://www.amazon.com/Rearth-Ultimat...4098362&sr=8-5
  6. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    999 times
    Twitter
    wicked_E46
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liderc View Post
    So screen protectors, my Wrapsol ones were a disaster. They were very expensive, insanely hard to apply and they had the entire top right corner cut out which is ridiculous for such a high end product.

I'd buy my normal Seidio screen protector but looks like they took the easy way out as well and just cut the top right corner out by the camera.

Anyone happy with their screen protector yet that just has the hole for the speaker and FFC? Would like a dry application if possible, but I'll take all suggestions thanks.
    Sorry to hear about the Wrapsol.

I got the Skonimi TechSkin and very happy with it. It only cost me $6 or so. It's wet application but real easy to put on. Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Nexus - $3.39 on Amazon

7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus (rooted)
    I'm a fan of Bodyguardz for protectors - it's like a lot of the other wet-apply protectors, but when you go back to buy other products, you get a 20% discount as a returning customer, and you get lifetime discounts on replacements for your protector. They gave me one of those discounts on my Droid protector because the corner was fraying/lifting. Great customer service.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus/Liquid/Imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    Any other thin hard shell cases like this that anyone would recommend? I'm looking for something sleek (not rubberized).

Also, is there such a difference in size that the above case wouldn't fit the cdma nexus?

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by creaky View Post
    Any other thin hard shell cases like this that anyone would recommend? I'm looking for something sleek (not rubberized).

Also, is there such a difference in size that the above case wouldn't fit the cdma nexus?

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]
    Check out these Incipio Feather cases. I'm going to order one today and already confirmed with customer service that it will fit the verizon nexus.

Incipio Samsung Galaxy Nexus feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Cases, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Covers, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Accessories, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Protection, Galaxy Nexus Cases
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Review Case

If you need more reviewers, let me know.

Thanks,
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Links