DVD Catalyst 4 has been updated to Build 22.214.171.124.
With this update I mainly added new device profiles for the new Apple iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 and profiles for the upcoming Kindle Fire 3 and Kindle Fire HD2 refresh from Amazon.
Aside from that, for a few "99 track" DVDs, I corrected the track selection.
Build 126.96.36.199 is a free update for existing DVD Catalyst 4 customers.
To update your existing installation of DVD Catalyst 4, just tap on the cat-eyes in the application, or use the download link you received upon purchase.
About DVD Catalyst:
DVD Catalyst 4 is the fastest, easiest and most affordable software available for converting and optimizing your movies and TV shows from DVD and for converting popular (AVI, DIVX, MKV, ISO, XVID etc) video files into the right file format for PCs, smartphones and tablets.
For only $9.95, you can watch your own DVD collection on your tablet or smartphone, without having to purchase or rent movies you already paid for from an online movie store such as iTunes or Google Play.
In addition of converting your DVDs, DVD Catalyst also optimizes videos that do not play properly on your device so that you can watch them without stutter or freezing.
Here is how it works:
Step 1: Download and install DVD Catalyst 4 on your computer.
If you have not done so already, download the free trial version (link) or purchase the retail version for a limited time for only $9.95 (link).
Note: DVD Catalyst works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Apple MAC/OSX or Linux are NOT supported at this time.
Step 2: Start DVD Catalyst 4 and select your device profile.
Step 3: Insert your DVD or drag your video files over onto DVD Catalyst 4, and tap Go to start the conversion process.
After the conversion is complete, connect your device to your computer and copy the created movie file over.
Quick, easy, and the best quality
Regular price $19.95, for a limited time only $9.95
Purchase Now and save over 50%
September 2013 : DVD Catalyst v188.8.131.52
* Apple : iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
* Amazon : Kindle Fire3, Kindle Fire HD2
* Samsung: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
August 2013 : DVD Catalyst v184.108.40.206
* Nexus 7 v2, Chromecast, Lumia 625, Droid Mini
* Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Desire 500
* Xperia Honami, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Moto X
* Multi-Channel Audio tweaked.
* HQXT conversions tweaked.
* Language code issue fixed.
* Time Saver tweaked.
June 2013 : DVD Catalyst v220.127.116.11
* InnoTab 2 and InnoTab 2s "loading" fix
June 2013 : DVD Catalyst v18.104.22.168
* Theme selection (dark/light theme).
* new tablet/phone profiles.
* re-organized "Android" device group.
* Magic Hat (quick access to handy features)
* Time Saver (video speed tweaks)
* Dynamic Range Control (Audio tweak).
April 2013 : DVD Catalyst v22.214.171.124
* faster startup time
* fixed issue with ps3 profiles
* fixed issue with removable drive warning
April 2013 : DVD Catalyst v126.96.36.199
* fixed "loading failed" video issue caused by recent InnoTab update
* reverted "booster2" engine set to fix Kindle Fire HD playback issues
* added profiles for new Archos phones, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy S4 Mini
Full release notes located here: