* Of course your Motorola RAZR D3.
* A computer with a DVD drive, running Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
* DVD Catalyst 4 software, installed on your computer (free trial version download here or purchase full version here).
For your convenience, this guide is split into different parts:
1. Installation Guide:
DVD Catalyst Installation
(explains how to download and install DVD Catalyst)
2a. DVDs to Motorola RAZR D3 Guide:
How to convert DVD to Motorola RAZR D3
(explains how to use DVD Catalyst to convert DVDs for your Motorola RAZR D3)
2b. AVI MKV ISO to Motorola RAZR D3 Guide:
How to convert avi mkv iso for Motorola RAZR D3
(explains how to use DVD Catalyst to convert popular video file formats for your Motorola RAZR D3)
3. How to transfer video files to Motorola RAZR D3:
How to transfer movies to Android
(explains how to transfer your own videos to your Motorola RAZR D3)
DVD Catalyst can not convert so-called “Digital Copy” movies, or movie and TV episodes purchased through iTunes or similar online video services such as Amazon UnBox and UltraViolet. These video files are DRM-protected, which prevents software such as DVD Catalyst from converting them.
Off-the-shelf DVDs, as well as video files that do not include DRM such as AVI, DIVX, ISO, MKV, MPEG etc can be converted normally with DVD Catalyst.
* DVD Catalyst installation issues:
(if you are experiencing complications downloading/installing DVD Catalyst on your computer)
* DVD conversion issues:
(if you are experiencing complications converting DVD)
* Video file conversion issues:
(if you are experiencing complications converting video files such as AVI, MKV, ISO, M2TS, VOB, MP4, WMV files)
* Bluray conversion issues:
(if you are experiencing complications converting Bluray)
* File transfer issues:
File Transfer FAQ
(if you are experiencing complications transferring video files over)
* Playback issues:
(if you are experiencing complications with playing your videos)