The settings you are using look fine.
I haven't had the time to look into it yet, but it might have something to do with the audio format. AC3 as a source audio works fine, but it seems to trigger a fail-safe code internally with DCA audio.
Np. Thanks for taking the time looking into it. I went back to a few previous title (DVD) that I have done in the past and they do show up as 6 channel.
It looks like all of the bluray rips in my media library I've done are all 2 channel. (Except for my Star Wars ones. No idea why those actually worked.... they were done back when the release came out.)
If there is anything I can do to help test anything out, let me know.
December and January are always the craziest months for me. Last year I made the mistake of releasing an update mid-December, and it caused some complications, so I've been holding off until things calm down a bit.
Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the bluray 5.1 channel issue. I've done two rips today and they are both showing up as 6 channel now.
Last edited by dvdcatalyst; 02-02-2013 at 09:51 PM.