Mothers Day Special ended June 3rd 2012.
Runs on Windows
2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7
32bit and 64bit
Currently no MAC version available.
Did you get or gave a nice new NOOK, iPad, Android Tablet or Smartphone for Mothers Day?
Compliment your gadget with the gift of movies and TV shows with DVD Catalyst 4.
DVD Catalyst 4 is the easiest to use, most popular DVD conversion app on the market, and works with just about everything that has a color screen, and you can get it now for even less than ever before.
* DVD Catalyst 4 converts Movie and TV DVDs as well as almost all video file types, including AVI, DIVX, MPEG, M2TS, MKV, YOUTUBE and much more, without the need of additional software.
* DVD Catalyst 4 can convert Bluray movies and TV shows, with the help of programs like AnyDVD HD and/or MakeMKV.
* DVD Catalyst 4 includes 1000's of easily selectable profiles for all popular video-capable devices. Just select your brand and device model, and you are ready to go.
* DVD Catalyst 4 automatically adjusts the volume on all your conversions. Different video sources have a different volume, and the biggest gripe people have with other conversion tools is that when they watch movies on their device, the volume is either too loud or not loud enough. With DVD Catalyst 4, you don’t have to worry about any of that. It uses a technology we call Volume Maximizer (gain), which adjusts the volume for each conversion you do to a certain maximum volume, so you will never have to adjust the volume ever again.
* Free updates for as long as we are on v4. DVD Catalyst 4 gets updated on a regular basis to include support for new devices as well as new features. Many of the new features we add in a minor version (4.0 > 4.1) are enough for our competitors to require an upgrade fee, but we include them for free.
* DVD Catalyst 4 is DRM-Free, so no activation or license keys, so if you purchase a new computer, you don’t have to repurchase. As long as it is for your own use, you can even install it on more than one computer.
* One App does everything. No need to purchase a different app because you switch your phone or tablet, no need to purchase a different app because you want to convert video files instead of DVDs.
(Important note: protected video files, such as movies purchased/rented through Apple iTunes, or so-called “Digital Copies” you get for free with some DVDs and Blurays (“Digital Copy Included”), can not be converted. Video files that do not include DRM such as AVI, DIVX MKV, MPEG etc can be converted normally with DVD Catalyst.)
DVD Catalyst 4 sells with a 50% discount.
That is $10 less than its original price.