This update is mainly a small bug-fix release.
*enable streaming setting. In 184.108.40.206, the "enable streaming" setting resulted in some complications due to DVD Catalyst looking in the wrong location. This has been fixed.
*we received some reports on unplayable files when converting from DVDs, as well as some strange subtitle-displays at scene-changes on DVDs, which were tied to the new conversion engine added to 4.1. Since these issues only caused complications with DVD conversions, we switches the conversion engine for DVDs (global settings > engines) to the "Boosterpack" engine that DVD Catalyst 4.0 used. For video files and such, the new "Boosterpack 2" engine did not cause complications.
*Because some people ran into complications with "Telecined" MKV files, we added a "Inverse Telecine" option for MKV's.
We added 2 new buttons at the bottom right to make it easier to stay informed. Next to the Facebook button, we added a G+ button that will take you to our Google Plus page, and we added a Tools4Movies button that takes you straight to our website.
To update to DVD Catalyst 220.127.116.11, just tap on the cat-eyes in DVD Catalyst to have it check for updates.
For additional info, visit the latest news section on the tools4movies.com website: Latest News | DVD Catalyst 4, the ultimate app for movies & tv on the go