Why is it taking so long for my x2 to load something up?
A few things you could try:
- Go through your apps and uninstall any you don't use/want
- Go into recovery and clear Cache. Power down device and then while holding both vol up and vol down turn on. Once you see some stuff use the vol down key to go to Recovery then press vol up to go into it. Once in recovery use the vol keys as up and down arrows and the power button to confirm. Again just wipe CACHE.
- Try alternative versions of applications. Can you give us some of the apps that you use?
- Clear call log/text message conversations.
- Clear cache in some apps
- Last resort factory reset. This completely wipes your phone.
are you rooted, what system version, stock launcher, several widgets?
try holo launcher, may help, if its widgets, slowing phone down
[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .apk to root
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
sd_shadow's [Collection] of Links: FAQs, Guides, Rooting, SBFs, ROMs... - Google Docs
Always in motion is the future
Is it the official Facebook app? If so I'd ditch it and go with friend caster. The official FB app is horrible and does cause these sorts of issues.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Droid Forums