I am getting ready to SBF my X2 back to stock 2.3.3. I messed up removing apps and deleted my calendar and can't seem to find a way to get it back. Is there anything about doing this that I should look out for, or is it as simple as following the directions I found on here?
Instructions For Using RSD Lite:
1. Start RSD Lite And Plug Your USB Cable Into The Back Of The Computer Only.
2. Press And Hold The Power Button And Hold The Volume Up Rocker Until You See "Starting RSD Protocol Support".
3. Now Plug Your USB Cable Into The Phone. You Will Then See Inside Of RSD Lite That Your [COLOR=#812528 !important][COLOR=#812528 !important]Device[/COLOR][/COLOR] Is Now Connected.
4. Click On The "..." Find The SBF File You Unzipped And Open It.
5. Click Start. After The Device Reboots And RSD Says 100% You May Then Close RSD Lite, It's Possible It May Give You An Error Saying That It Is Not Done Yet. You Can Ignore That And Click Okay To Proceed.
Thanks for any input before I attempt this and mess something up.