DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Please read sticky threads, sub-forums or do a search for what you want!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X2

Please read sticky threads, sub-forums or do a search for what you want!

If you have a problem with your phone or a question about how to do something or you are looking for downloads (i.e. flashable zips or scripts) look through the sticky threads, sub-forums related to your situation or do a search for it and if you find a related thread read the OP and look through all the comments, they are there for you to ask questions so you don't have to post a new thread and flood the forums with questions that can be solved just by researching your situation, AND if you have trouble finding them then read through the sticky that is related to what you want and you can even use the search bar within the sticky to save some time. That is what they are there for. This is the reason the stickies are becoming outdated, because nobody uses them for questions or problems like they're supposed to. I'm sure I speak for other experienced users when I say that all we want to see when we open up device specific hack forums or other sub-forums is threads for hacks, mods, scripts, ROMs etc. or updates.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2
    Last edited by infantry667; 12-23-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Links