Edit: I'm dense, I'm pretty sure you just told me to use corporate, the AOSP corporate sync. Cant edit post for whatever reason.
I cant seem to get wifi to connect.. It starts, looks around, says connecting.. Then says disconnect.
I wiped data several times after an SBF to 2.3.4 then I updated through stock recovery to 2.3.5 everything went fine, flashed the newest eclipse.. But can't get wifi to work.
If you think that is strange I have got a doozy. I sbf'd my phone back to 2.3.3 then let it update to 2.3.4. I then rooted my phone and flashed the leaked 2.3.5. I booted up and everything showed fine in the about section (2.3.5 - 1.3.421.....Etc) you get the point. I then flashed the Eclipse 2.0.1 and now my phone shows 2.3.4 again and 1.3.380..... Did i do something wrong or is this just how it works?
Love the new unlock slider. Great work as always, thanks.
Last edited by MrGibbins; 12-15-2011 at 08:28 PM.
1) Download and install RSD-Lite on a Windows PC (you'll also need the driver too). They can be found on this forum.
2) Press and hold the Volume Down button on the side of the phone, then press and hold the Power button on the top of the phone.
3) Wait until the the "fastboot" screen loads (about 5 seconds), now release both buttons.
4) Use the Volume Down button to select RSD.
5) Press power button.
6) With RSD-Lite loaded and the SBF ready, plug the phone into your computer.
7) Flash the SBF.
8) If you experience a boot loop, you might need to perform a factory reset by selecting "Android Recovery" from the "fastboot" screen.
9) Once you have a booting, stock 2.3.4 ROM, you should be able to flash the 2.3.5 update from within "Android Recovery".
10) After this, you can flash the new Eclipse ROM from within Clockwork Recovery.