So, my OG Droid took a turn for the worse ( a trip to Chicago and going to Lollapalooza in the rain may have played a part) and I got myself an X2. I am in the process of rooting it now, just waiting for the SBF file to finish downloading. If any of you know who I am, you know I know how to make themes. However, GB and X2 are way different than Froyo and a D1. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Questions I am seeking answers to:
1) Do I still use apk manager to decompile/recompile?
2) Do 9png files play a big role like in froyo or am I just looking at png files?
3) Is it just the framework.res.apk file or is there more to it?
4) Since the bootloader is locked, is there a different process to installing the files?
5) Does anyone have a blank template file for update.zip's? Or, do I need to make one?