I am crossposting this from the minimal x post I made at xda of some of the changes I've made in debloating the system and making it more to my liking.
I'd love to hear what other people are doing so we can add to the list.
1 the calender - If you leave the blur calender provider, the stock asop calendar app works fine.
2. if you get rid of the blur text messaging app (conversations.apk) the enhanced asop mms app (from cyanogenmod) works fine
3. You can get rid of the dock app and all of its parts, as well as the alarm clock app if you add in the asop dock app. It includes the stock alarm clock app
4. you can replace the blur car dock app with googles car dock app.
5. I also took out blur's google chat app, and put in the asop version because they changed the notification bar icon.
6. I took out blur's email engine, and gmail still works fine.
7. Updated to the newest version of the market app
8. Updated the GPS sat tracking file to just a north american one so it picks up the satellites faster
9. you can get rid of the blur gallery app, as long as you leave the media gallery app so you can look at your images if you are using the blur camera and camcorder app
I'm still hoping someone will hack the the stock camera app so you can use a hard key. I know there is a modified asop version, but it dosen't have the good features of the stock app.
Also, looking at minimal x, I'm wondering how he got rid of so much and still kept the dialer functional... if anyone can tell me what i can get rid and keep the dialer functional that would be amazing.
Thanks, and I hope this has helped some people.