- Put widgets and shortcuts on your lock screen
- Have Hancent or Chomp SMS show popups on your lock screen
- Hide popups and calls behind lock screen
- Hide or be able to expand status bar on lockscreen
- Use a different wallpaper for the lockscreen
- Use multiple or no sliders with different designs like rotary, iphone, sense, and others
- Reposition your unlock slider
- and do a lot of other cool stuff
I am surprised you have not heard of it. It is and has been for a long time one of the most popular apps for Android.
Here is an example
these look nice. I myself wouldn't install a theme that isn't part of the liberty pack....meaning if I can't find it in the toolbox I am not installing it. I have read numberous posts and threads here and on other forums stating that they have had random issues when installing themes.
now i have another issue the market FCs now but the libert settings are there. Im going to try to flash this theme again to see if it gets fixed.