Change launcher pro menu icons
I had to piece this together from this forum, but this is how I did it. You might have different luck doing it another way or it might not work at all.
What you will need:
Ninjamorph (directions to use Ninjamorph can be found on this site)
1. Open Root Explorer
2. Go to data/app and find "com.fede.launcher.apk"
3. Long press on this file and chose "move"
4. Escape twice back to root.
5. Make sure you are mounted with r/w
6. Go to system/app and chose "paste"
7. Close Root Explorer
8. Open Ninjamorph and follow the normal file replacement procedures.
9. After completing the project, reboot.
I did not put the "com.fede.launcher.apk" back in the data/app folder after completing the changes.
Replacing Edit Contacts Menu Icons?
Ok, same story. I have actually waited to post until I went through every one of the apk files before I decided that it's probably in front of my face. Can't find the *%$^& .png files for these menu icons while in a contact edit mode. I went through the phone and telephony and every contact apk in system AND data app folders. I went through the Blur Contacts apk 8 times and every other apk that had something to do with contacts to no avail.
I am running Apex on a Droid X.
Here is the menu I am looking at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.