DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need Some Help

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X

Need Some Help

So I just changed my ROM today, went from Flyx to rubeX and absolutely love it. The only problem is all of my contacts are missing and it looks like rubeX removed all the bloatware along with backup assistant. I need to get that back asap. Suggestions? I would prefer to not have to do a recovery and redo everything but if that's the only option suggestions for the best way to go about that are welcome too. Appreciate the help.

3. RS/Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe21599 View Post
    Were they synced with google?

Sent from my DROIDX
    The only thing I know they were for sure synced with is backup assistant.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X

bcals0087=Life Saver

Backup Assistant for RubiX Focused

Here's the link to the solution. If anyone else experiences the same issue, don't freak out. This works AND you still get to be blurless! Special thanks to bcals0087 for figuring this out for the rest of us.

Edit: Spoke too soon. There still isn't the blur contact application, so it syncs successfully but the rubiX contacts app won't bring them in. Any more suggestions?
    Last edited by notw53; 10-20-2010 at 10:58 PM.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by notw53 View Post
    Backup Assistant for RubiX Focused

Here's the link to the solution. If anyone else experiences the same issue, don't freak out. This works AND you still get to be blurless! Special thanks to bcals0087 for figuring this out for the rest of us.

Edit: Spoke too soon. There still isn't the blur contact application, so it syncs successfully but the rubiX contacts app won't bring them in. Any more suggestions?
    First I would check under Droid X ROM's/[ROM] TWO roms?? This guy's crazy! section of this forum. I've seen others with this problem I do believe.

And because of this and 928's BGX Theme is the reason I chose blurry vs. focused.

Sorry for not being much help.
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------

<<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    I've pretty much gone through every thread about rubiX without much success. I loaded rubiX 0.5 Focused last night because it leaves some blur features, but still had to add numerous patches to it and after having Focused 1.0 on my X for a day, it just wasn't even close. Reverted back to FlyX and will probably stay there until a relatively hassle free alternative comes out. What I still don't quite understand though is what are people using to bring in their phone contacts if they aren't using Verizon's Backup Assistant? That might be the solution I need to make everything work.

Links