DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Screen issues

  1. Junior Droid
    DreadX's Avatar
    Member #
    124358
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    #1

    Question Screen issues

    My DX has had this issue with the bottom ten percent of the screen has a snowy/lines effect . In landscape mode, it's to the right side virtically. I've tried a factory reset, with a back up of my data, and yet the problem persists. Anyone experience this before? There's no reason I can think of for this having happened, and am stumped..
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. RS/Moderator
    Abe21599's Avatar
    Member #
    18400
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
  4. Master Droid
    droidman101's Avatar
    Member #
    40871
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    711
    Phone
    DROID
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadX View Post
    My DX has had this issue with the bottom ten percent of the screen has a snowy/lines effect . In landscape mode, it's to the right side virtically. I've tried a factory reset, with a back up of my data, and yet the problem persists. Anyone experience this before? There's no reason I can think of for this having happened, and am stumped..
    Youve got a lemon, there were reports of this, moto has fixed the issue and will give you a new one
  5. Bang Bang
    Juicemane's Avatar
    Member #
    79156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,098
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by droidman101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadX View Post
    My DX has had this issue with the bottom ten percent of the screen has a snowy/lines effect . In landscape mode, it's to the right side virtically. I've tried a factory reset, with a back up of my data, and yet the problem persists. Anyone experience this before? There's no reason I can think of for this having happened, and am stumped..
    Youve got a lemon, there were reports of this, moto has fixed the issue and will give you a new one

    ^ What he said.

    | AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

    | Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
  6. Senior Droid
    droidphreak's Avatar
    Member #
    103260
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    116
    Phone
    Fascinate
    #5
    Time to visit a Verizon store near you...
  7. Droid Newbie
    importfan's Avatar
    Member #
    127663
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    leonardtown, md
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    droid x
    #6

    Exclamation Screen problems

    I had the same issue with the bottom of the screen. Looks like a snowy barcode but still responds to touch. Got a new phone two days ago and all was good until it started again last night. Then, all of a sudden it stopped. Now it seems too start fading from time to time and gets a little shaky right at the bottom and then goes back to normal. Please help. Thanks
  8. RS/Moderator
    Abe21599's Avatar
    Member #
    18400
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by importfan View Post
    I had the same issue with the bottom of the screen. Looks like a snowy barcode but still responds to touch. Got a new phone two days ago and all was good until it started again last night. Then, all of a sudden it stopped. Now it seems too start fading from time to time and gets a little shaky right at the bottom and then goes back to normal. Please help. Thanks
    once again, take it into vzw and show them whats happening. this is not normal but theres not many things we can do on here for this.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Screen issues
    By xconwayx in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:09 AM
  2. Screen fit issues
    By hobojoe196061 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 09:07 PM
  3. screen issues
    By JohnnyD359 in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. Screen issues!
    By ck3jr in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:27 PM
  5. Screen issues
    By Varelse in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:29 AM

Search tags for this page

droid has lines on screen
,
droid screen has just lines on it
,
droid x black lines
,
droid x has black lines on screen
,
droid x has lines on screen
,

droid x lines on screen

,
droid x screen goes snowy
,
droid x screen lines
,
snowy lines at bottom of droid screen
,
what could short black lines on my droid x screen be
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+