Leaked 2.2 to Latest OTA Froyo
Ok, so I'm running the leaked 2.2 froyo from a lil while back. Been out of the loop for a bit due to some real life stuff. Just busy busy...
I'm wanting to go from the leaked version to the 2.3.15 version, and have downloaded Koush's boostrap. Do I need to go to 2.3.13 before going to 2.3.15?
I've searched and searched...Probably just reading past the obvious.
My thinking is that I can use the bootstrap to go right to 2.3.15, much the same as update.zip. thoughts? help?
Also...if I follow these procedures:
) Restart phone via Koush bootstrap into Recovery Mode
2) Wipe Data
3) Wipe Cache
4) Select Mounts and Storage
5) Select Format System (ONLY DO THIS IF IT FAILS TO INSTALL THE FIRST TIME)
6) Select Mount System
7) Back out by pressing Power button
8) Select Install zip from sdcard
9) Select choose zip from sdcard
10) find and select this zip file
11) First Boot may take up to 5 minutes
Do I first need to rename my bloatware back to apk's?