Not sure if these are android questions or Droid X questions....here goes.
1. When I use google navigator the phone will randomly go black. I then need to push power...unlocked....go back to navigator and resume/restart my navigation. (by randomly i mean anywhere from 20 seconds to 10 minutes...and this is with or without touching the screen)
2. so many apps start on there own (either at random times or when i boot the phone up)....how do i stop them from starting in the background all the time?
3. how do you properly close apps? some apps have an exit or close but most don't. backing out doesn't work....home button doesn't work. I always have to use a task killer manager to end them.
4. sometimes 3G goes away....the only way i seem to be able to bring it back is to power cycle the phone.
5. GPS works...I traveled this weekend and it worked great. but back at home now it doesn't work at all. (current location is temporarily unavailable) full 3G strength and it can't find my location. (once or twice it said it did but it was 30 miles off)
6. It seem if you swear in a text message using the microphone option it #### out the swear word. How do i change this? I added the swear word in question to the dictionary thing and still #### when i text using the microphone.