DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid X screen issues already!!!!!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by cypherx82 View Post
    Is the phone plugged in when this happens? Some users say the screen goes haywire when it's plugged in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    it's unplugged now and still having the unresponsive issue. It's great for a little while after I turn it off and back on again, but always becomes sluggish/unresponsive shortly. As I'm typing this, the X has gone from unresponsive to responsive and back again. I'm thinking something is syncing in the background, but I can only think that it's gmail. I stopped all processes that I don't use, like the news widget.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I'm having the same exact issue. This is happening when it's plugged in or not. I first thought it was because of the screen protector, but that's not the case. I removed it and still have the same issue. Can not slide the unlock bar over. I will be going back to best buy tomorrow to hopefully get a replacement..
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    it seems like the phone just freezes up and becomes unresponsive. i click the lock button because it works but then i can't even unlock it because the screen is completely unresponsive.

i've had to battery pull it twice now and the second time i did it my battery indicator went from 30% to 70%, showing the other issue i'm having.

coming from a blackberry the battery pull is nothing new, just disappointing and i hope the fix is coming no later than 2.2.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X Hacked!!!
    Well, it's not a good thing, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I wish that I could take it back to verizon and them just give me a new phone and then I can send this one back. that's how I've done it in the past. I had the storm when it first came out and they would send me one and then I would send the old one in. Maybe they can get some in and they will exchange them then. Thanks yall for all the input that yall are having as well.
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Everything regarding the touch screen on my droid x has been perfect except one thing: on google images there is absolutely no response when i tap an image...doesn't highlight the image nor open it. The only way to open the picture is to hold down it and select" view image". Anyone else having this problem?
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Yeah that's the only thing holding me back. I don't want to wait to get a replacement
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Yea i love everything else about the phone and went crazy to find one so i don't wanna wait for another one. The other problem is wen i do actually open the picture from google it's either really small or i enlarge it and the quality is horrendous. Anyone else having these problems? And when and how will we get this fixed cuz i can't deal with it.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    these are all problems related to software. same thing happens on my droid and my friends G1. hopefully froyo will fix these........
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    My phone's screen started acting up first day I had it. All of a sudden the screen started jittering and going in and out. Did the battery & sd card trick and the phone worked great for the whole next day. Now it's back to jittering again! The battery & sd card trick didn't work this time!
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashF16 View Post
    My screen failed the first day I had it...bottom half became unusable, and I had to get a replacement phone. It started with a slight screen jitter and then progressed to a gray screen with dark gray stripes. It would somewhat come and go based on the angle it was held, but the screen was unusable more than half of the time.
    I've had the same problem with my droid! I called verizon and they sent me a new one and a free car mount less than 24hrs and the new one is working great so far
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links