DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By teddyearp

Thread: droid x

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x rooted 621

droid x

i have a droid x and have rommed it several times i am currently using the miui rom but have trouble updateing on the phone so i just download a new one i would like to know what is the newest rom out there for the droid x last one i had was back in may i know its upodated monthly but have trouble locating the newest one anyone willing to let me know what it is and where it is ty in advance

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 1 +CM7
    Maybe ask (or better yet read) in the Droid X forum instead of the Droid 1 forum?

-CM7 on DInc2
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    SamsungŪ SCH-I515
    Quote Originally Posted by tecn0bot View Post
    i have a droid x and have rommed it several times i am currently using the miui rom but have trouble updateing on the phone so i just download a new one i would like to know what is the newest rom out there for the droid x last one i had was back in may i know its upodated monthly but have trouble locating the newest one anyone willing to let me know what it is and where it is ty in advance
    EEEK!

I'm going to ask this thread to be moved for you to get better help in a more suitable section of this site.

good luck
    Last edited by teddyearp; 07-07-2012 at 08:20 AM.
    leftspin likes this.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    So you're looking for the latest MIUI for the DX? I haven't checked out that ROM in a while but you'd have better luck looking for it here: Development

Links