DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Uconnect issues

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droidx 2.3.3

Uconnect issues

I just purchased a 2012 Dodge Durango. I paired my DroidX 2.3.3 phone with the Uconnect system and it worked fine, but it doesn't connect automatically. Whenever I start the vehicle and click the phone icon button, it says "No Phone Connected". I have to manually go into my bluetooth settings on my phone and connect it. I know this isn't right, it should find my phone automatically but it doesn't. Am I doing something wrong? I never had this problem with my Ford that I just turned it.

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Did you ever get an answer to this? Mine is doing the same thing, I'm sure there's some setting in the phone to tell it to automatically connect but I can't find it?
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droidx 2.3.3
    No, I never got an answer. I still have problems with my Uconnect. It does connect automatically now, but not because of anything I did to the phone, it just started connecting. However, if I make a call I get a 50/50 chance of it connecting. But if someone calls me, it always connects. I was told by Verizon that it was probably a bad ap on my phone, but I uninstalled a bunch of aps yet I still have the problem. Sorry I can't help. Good luck.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by biddly View Post
    No, I never got an answer. I still have problems with my Uconnect. It does connect automatically now, but not because of anything I did to the phone, it just started connecting. However, if I make a call I get a 50/50 chance of it connecting. But if someone calls me, it always connects. I was told by Verizon that it was probably a bad ap on my phone, but I uninstalled a bunch of aps yet I still have the problem. Sorry I can't help. Good luck.

Turned out that with mine I had to go to the dealer and have the Uconnect flashed to my new truck. I had swapped out my HU and Uconnect from my truck that I just traded in to my new truck. For some reason it was still working but only partially. After they flashed it today everything was working properly. Any chance you've done something similar?

Links