Hi I have had my droid x for about 7 months now everything has been fine
but today my phone shut it self down when I was on a walk the battery is showing a "?" mark when I have it plugged into the wall.
It will turn on for a second but then shuts its self down again when it turns on the battery shows a "?" in the top right corner.
I have tryed to boot it with the sd card out and also tryed holding the power button and home button but it just shows an "!" inside of a triangle.
I am guessing it is the battery or the phone may have over heated I don't know I just want to know if someone else has had this issue or if someone knows how to fix it.
I will be heading to the store to see what they think tomorrow but I thought someone may have an ideal.