Hi everyone...been searching the forums for this and can't find a step by step way to get my phone back to fresh out of the box stock.
Heres my situation:
1) I screwed up and accidentally deleted the back up of my stock ROM.
2) I'm only rooted via Z4 and obviously using Droid X Bootstrap.
3) I did NOT flash a new ROM, I still have the original rom (the only thing that changed is I keep getting bootstrap recovery on start up).
4) When I turn off my phone then reboot, bootstrap recovery comes up. This is the only thing that has changed from the original ROM.
5) I want to do the OTA Gingerbread update and I know if boot strap is showing up at all, I won't be able to get it.
HOW DO I GET BOOT STRAP RECOVERY TO GO AWAY AND HAVE THE PHONE FRESH OUT OF THE BOX STOCK??
**Please understand and am extrememly new...all I've done is root and installed Bootstrap and ROM manager...I really need step by step (and I mean baby step) instructions*** Please help...thanks.
My Phone info since i dont know what you need:
System Version: 2.3.340.MB810.Verizon.en.US
Android Version: 2.2.1
If you need anything else please let me know...thank again.