My Droid X's battery was below 15% and began to freeze up. I left it to sort it self out and when I checked again it was off, so I assumed the battery died. When I got home and plugged it in (wall outlet), a green LED lights up, and the screen says;
Battery Low (Flashing)
Can't Program (Flashing)
I've googled the problem and basically came up with people advising to wipe their phone, and then afterwards the problem still persists. I'd prefer to leave a wipe as a last-option. Is anyone familiar with this issue or know any fixes?