So I'm Trying to get Back to to Koush's Bootstrap...
I'm at the never ending "M" symbol. I'm on rooted 2.1 for the X. I installed the boostrap and ran the backup. Then Rebooted into recovery. I had previously downloaded the new I 2.3.13 and changed the name to update.zip went through the steps provided below...(did not do number 5)
Now when I turn on the phone while holding down the home button I get
"Android system recover <2e>" with the normal options.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
1) Restart phone via Koush bootstrap into Recovery Mode
2) Wipe Data
3) Wipe Cache
4) Select Mounts and Storage
5) Select Format System (ONLY DO THIS IF IT FAILS TO INSTALL THE FIRST TIME)
6) Select Mount System
7) Back out by pressing Power button
8) Select Install zip from sdcard
9) Select choose zip from sdcard
10) find and select this zip file
11) First Boot may take up to 5 minutes