Please help ASAP...semi-bricked phone, can't get anything back
Here's the basic run down.
1. I installed the leaked 2.2. Did the bootstrap and all that. Backed up my 2.1 rooted.
2. Realized that in 2.2 for whatever reason I couldn't disable the lock screen like I could in 2.1
3. Rebooted into Recovery and backed up my 2.2 install and restored my 2.1 rooted install because the lock screen disable is key for me
4. Rebooted phone and it gets stuck on the M logo. I'm semi-bricked. Pulled the battery a million times it won't reboot.
5. Downloaded the SBF file for 2.1. Downloaded and installed the 64 bit drivers for the phone. Installed RSD Lite, and copied over the ini file in there and replaced with the ini from "the gift". Rebooted the phone into Bootloader, plug in the phone. It says Transfer Mode: USB in black and white and seems good to go.
6. Open up RSD and select the SBF, but it won't see the phone.
That's where I'm stuck. Really, I just want to get back to my 2.1 rooted install backup like nobodies business. Not even sure why I bothered to upgrade since I was a happy camper.