DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: i have a ?

Member #
    Phone
    droid x 2.2

Exclamation i have a ?

I just installed the simply stunning rom, and i like it so far. i do have a few ?'s that would make me love it.
    is there any way i can get more pg's on the main screen?
    can i get a 3d menu scroller?
    can i make the drop down transparent?
    and i cant find my apps that the biggest one....i dont want to have to go back and down load them all again...
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher1611 View Post
    I just installed the simply stunning rom, and i like it so far. i do have a few ?'s that would make me love it.
    and i cant find my apps that the biggest one....i dont want to have to go back and down load them all again...
    If you are using the included ADW launcher, you can add more screens by menu -> edit ...

3d for the app drawer? That if possible would be a change in preferences for ADW itself ...

You mean the pulldown shade? Not something you can do unless you are proficient with binary xml editing, unpacking/repacking apk's, etc. That will likely be something I add in the future.

Apps not showing up? Is that still a problem or did they eventually show?
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    I had to do a beasley market hack to get all my apps to appear in the market

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X Custom Setup
    Actually I think he's talking about the notification drop down menu. This is actually quite easy to do. Using Ninjamorph, pull framework-res. You can swap out individual files using that. Find the drop down notification .png and either edit it to be transparent or put in your own. I think it's the status_bar_background.png file in /res/drawable-hdpi but since Chevy's here I'm sure he'd be able to point you to the correct file

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher1611 View Post
    If you are using the included ADW launcher, you can add more screens by menu -> edit ...

3d for the app drawer? That if possible would be a change in preferences for ADW itself ...

You mean the pulldown shade? Not something you can do unless you are proficient with binary xml editing, unpacking/repacking apk's, etc. That will likely be something I add in the future.

Apps not showing up? Is that still a problem or did they eventually show?

Links