It took a long time - but I think you'll agree it was worth the wait! Keep in mind that this is my first SSX ROM so be gentle.
This presumes you are already running 2.2 on your X, and have Clockwork Recovery installed.
This is an update.zip style file - so reboot to CW, select the zip and install!
Of course these are the release notes for SSX 1.0:
I suggest not wiping and just installing over what you have now. If you have any issues - wipe and re-install.
A last resort would be a complete wipe, 2.3.15 SBF, then SSX.
IF you select Chevyno1Tools as the default for the menu key by mistake - open Settings from the app,
drawer, manage apps, click ChevyNo1Tools and click 'Clear Defaults'.
1. Based on 2.3.15 SBF ONLY
2. BlurHome replaced by ADW. Most other blur objects can be hidden/removed via Tools
2. ChevyNo1Tools gets its own home
3. New boot animation - awesome work by mojo_droid
4. New bootanimation switcher - fully integrated into tools! Just push new zip's to /data/chevyno1/bootanimation, re-enter Tools and it will be there
5. Basic overclocking now built-in - min, max, and governor settings
Default settings for OC are in /system/xbin/chevyno1/setscaling.dx
Command line way of setting: setscaling 400000 900000 performance - that is min, max, governor options
Note: Will not survive reboot
Note: Makes the same 'changes' as SetCPU - but does not have profiles. If you do not need/use profiles,
you would be safe to delete SetCPU and use my OC options. If you need profiles, keep SetCPU and
do not use my OC.
6. Adjust Dalvik Heapsize - reboot needed
7 . Adjust Wi-Fi Scan time - reboot needed
I think that is all for now - if you see a new feature that I haven't listed let me know, LOL!
Screenshots to follow ...