Ok so I know some of you are going to like this one. I personally like backup assistant and think it is very useful. So I made it my personal mission to figure this one out. Well what I did was I compared both /system/app files from blurry and focused to see what was missing. I found one key component. That would be android-syncservice-app.apk. I moved this file, and backupassistanceclient with root explorer to the /system/app folder, set permissions and reboot. And that's it! I clicked on backup assistant after that and it started right up and loaded everything in. I have uploaded the apk's for everyone who would like to do the same. Once again I'll spell out the steps.
1. Transfer both .apks to sd card. easiest way is through usb mass storage.
2. open up root explorer navigate to sd card
3. Long press backupassistanceclient.apk and copy and navigate to /system/app
4. Paste. Then long press, set permissions to 644. (First column all checked, first check in second column)
5. Repeat for android-syncservice-app.apk.
6. Do not hit install! Just reboot your phone after that and your good to go.
Props to Drod for making a beastly rom.